Rural Development Single Family Housing Guaranteed Loan Program
The USDA loan program is a great option for homebuyers seeking 100% financing. If you’re looking or considering purchasing a home in an eligible rural area, you may be eligible to qualify for this awesome program. Recognized as a top government lender, American Nationwide Mortgage Company, Inc., is an approved direct USDA Lender. This allows for a smooth, quick process for buyers, sellers and referral partners.
You can count on American Nationwide Mortgage Company and the Rush My Mortgage Team of SWFL to hit contract dates on USDA purchases, with direct access to underwriting and industry leading turn times!
30-year fixed rate
No down payment required
No cash reserves needed
Closing costs may be financed on some transactions
Seller contributions allowed
Competitively low rates
This program assists approved USDA lenders Fort Myers in providing low and moderate-income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, improve or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area. The program provides a 90% loan note guarantee to approved lenders in order to reduce the risk of extending 100% loans to eligible rural homebuyers.
Who may apply for this program?Applicants must:
1. Meet Income – eligibility: There are income limitations based on family household size. USDA loans take into account income from all family household members, and not just an individual borrower. It’s best to contact us directly with specific questions.
2. Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence.
3. Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien.
4. Have the legal capacity to incur the loan obligation.
5. Have not been suspended or debarred from participation of any federal programs.
6. Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner. Minimum credit criteria will apply and additional be required for final loan approval.
7. Purchase a property that meets all program criteria: The subject property being purchased must be located in an approved USDA Rural Development area. No exceptions. Eligible areas will vary per county, so keep this in mind when shopping for homes.
Where is an eligible area?
Check eligible addresses for the loan guarantees.
How may funds be used?
Funds backed by loan guarantees can be used for:
New or existing residential property to be used as a permanent residence. Closing cost and reasonable/ customary expenses associated with the purchase may be included in the transaction.
- A site with a new or existing dwelling.
- Repairs and rehabilitation when associated with the purchase of an existing dwelling.
- Refinancing of eligible loans.
- Special design features or permanently installed equipment to accommodate a household member who has a physical disability.
- Reasonable and customary connection fees, assessments or the pro rata installment cost for utilities such as water, sewer, electricity and gas for which the buyer is liable.
- A pro rata share of real estate taxes that is due and payable on the property at the time of loan closing. Funds can be allowed for the establishment of escrow accounts for real estate taxes and/or hazard and flood insurance premiums.
- Essential household equipment such as wall-to-wall carpeting, ovens, ranges, refrigerators, washers, dryers, heating and cooling equipment as long as the equipment is conveyed with the dwelling.
- Purchasing and installing measures to promote energy efficiency (e.g. insulation, double-paned glass and solar panels).
How do we get started?
Applicants may contact Wes Haynes at 239-848-2875, American Nationwide Mortgage Company, Inc., an approved lender. Information about approved lenders may also be obtained by contacting a Guaranteed Loan Coordinator in your state for more information. The following links will provide you additional information regarding income and specific areas of eligibility.
Property Eligibility Link - https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/welcomeAction.do
Income Eligibility Link - https://eligibility.sc.egov.usda.gov/eligibility/incomeEligibilityAction.do?pageAction=state
Income Limits By State - https://www.rd.usda.gov/files/RD-GRHLimitMap.pdf
We are committed to providing industry leading service to all home buyers and current homeowners that are interested in securing USDA loans in Florida, USDA Loans Fort Myers, USDA Loans Naples, USDA Lender Fort Myers and USDA Lender Naples.
** All loans are subject to complete application, credit review, income review, appraised value review and final approval. Rates are subject to change and can adjust periodically with market conditions. Program eligibility may apply. As a USDA Approved Lender, we are not endorsed by or affiliated with the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Any loan programs may require sufficient equity and certain conditions may apply.**
Free Rate Quote!
Get free rate quote and closing cost analysis. Use our 3 Step form to get started!
Our Happy Clients
"Wes was incredible through this very stressful process. Our loan situation was unconventional to say the least and though we could not apply for a FHA loan, Wes's knowledge of various products allowed us to purchase the home of our dreams. Throughout the process, my husband and I commented that "miracles do happen" and it's because of Wes that we closed on our miracle!"
"If your in need of a loan then this is the person you will need to get your home closed. I promise you that. Not gonna lie we had it out a few times but he got it done. He put forth a lot of effort to get the needed information to secure the mortgage. I will say it is a little frustrating dealing with todays loan avenues. There is SO much red tape it almost seems odd. I talked to about 4 other mortgage brokers besides wes and only 1 of those even tried to help me with no resolve. Wes got it done. I have already recommended him to guy having trouble getting a loan."